Join 2,000 international built environment professionals who are all looking for circular and regenerative solutions for their next project in the home of the circular economy.
The outdated linear model of TAKE-MAKE-WASTE is dead. Public and private organisations across the world are investing in and adopting robust circular economy road maps, not only because we have to, but because the circular economy makes business and financial sense.
Register your interest today and be the first to find out how to win more work and to make your next project more circular than your last.
Join us at WasteBuild and meet the world’s leading architects, engineers, designers and technologists along with the most active clients already delivering circular schemes.
- Connect directly with the largest gathering of international leaders from across the circular built environment
- Share best practice, find new solutions and do business with architects, engineers, clients, developers and innovators
- Ensure your firm is up to date with net zero carbon and circular economy targets and requirements and beyond
- Find out to keep ahead of circular economy road map milestones and net zero carbon targets
- Be in a position to win work and maximise the opportunity of the circular built environment
- Meet the world’s leading and most inspirational thinkers and doers from the global circular built environment
- Network with developers and clients leading the transition towards a circular built environment
- Understand how architects and the built environment are tackling the climate emergency by specifying circular and regenerative materials