- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Design and Specification – How Digital Twins Can Improve Efficiencies and Simplify the Preconstruction Process
2 maart 2021 van 12:00 pm tot 1:00 pm
Manual errors and data silos have historically made it difficult to optimise the preconstruction process, including the design and specifications stage. This can cause expensive changes and delays if they reach the construction stage. This webinar will review the benefits of creating a digital twin of a building in the preconstruction phase to overcome such costly errors and increase productivity and communication gains between stakeholders. We will review the benefits of digital twins, asking if this is the most effective solution to preventing manual inefficiencies in design and specifications.
- Understanding what digital twins are and how can they improve short and long term efficiencies and productivity gains?
- How do digital twins relate to design and specifications in the preconstruction phase?
- How can digital twins improve the design of new assets and understanding of existing asset condition?
- Challenges to digital twins adoption – ownership and secure handling of data, interoperability between digital twins and cultural industry challenges to adoption