13 september 2022 van 9:00 am tot 17 september 2022 van 6:00 pm
AMB – Meeting point for the industry located in the heart of Europe
AMB, International Exhibition for Metal Working, has become established as a top event in even years. It occupies a leading position among the exhibitions in the industry and ranks among the world’s top five events.
All the world market and technology leaders come together on a total exhibition area of more than 120,000 brutto square metres to present technologies for future production. Visitors also profit, in particular, from the clear thematic hall assignment. AMB is supported by an attractive accompanying programme featuring interesting special shows. Whether you travel by air, car, rapid-transit railway or train, it is easy to reach the Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre.
On five trade fair days, products and services will be the focus for people whose passion and lifeblood is metal working.
AMB at a glance
- Over 120,000 brutto square metres of exhibition space
- All global market and technology leaders as exhibitors
- Technologies for the production of tomorrow
- Clear, structured hall division according to product areas
- Attractive framework programme with special shows and congresses
- Optimal accessibility by plane, car, S-Bahn (urban rail) and train
Key exhibition areas
- Metal-cutting machine tools
- Robots, workpiece and tool handling
- Metal-removal machine tools
- Industrial software & engineering
- Precision tools
- Parts, components and accessories
- Measuring systems and quality assurance
- Services, organisations, publishing houses