As the development of Floating Offshore Wind Farms (FOWF) is picking up, so is the requirement to develop cost effective mooring designs. Mooring and anchoring systems are an important aspect of the floating wind farms and a large number of mooring lines may be required over the next decades to keep the floating wind turbines on station.
In this lecture, the total mooring equipment solution provider Vryhof has put together a FOWF moorings session with the contributions from major mooring equipment manufacturers. Vryhof, Lankhorst Offshore, Vicinay, and GN Rope Fittings will present their latest design developments and insights on how the supply chain can be made ready for an increasing demand from the floating wind industry.
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the compliments of Vryhof.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 15 December 2022.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 12 January 2023.
* Until 17 Jnauary you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 17 January there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19.00h then.